SkyWire Video and Home Health
SkyWire Video's Remote Channels and Distributed Architecture are a natural for use in Home Health Applications.
SkyWire Video Clients, running as
can securely return patient information captured through Serial ports or rs485 ports as well as Video and Audio.
A SkyWire Video Remote Channel can:
- Capture Video
- Capture Audio
- Capture other Data from Serial or RS485 Ports
- Capture and display GPS Location Information for mobile Home Health Workers
Option:Support Voip via H323 on PocketPC, Windows or Linux to actually make phone calls using ASTA's Voip Technology.
SkyWire Video Remote Channels can then :
- Encode Video (MPEG4 or H263)
- Encode Audio (several Codecs available)
- Encryption using Strong Encryption (AES and RSA)
- Authenticate using UserName/Password and optionally Hardware ID's (MAC Address or other unique identifiers)
And securely transmit Video/Audio/other Data to remote servers in real time via tcp, udp or http meeting HIPPA requirements.