Codewarrior C++ is the development tool choosen by Palm to use to create the PalmOS. ASTA SkyWire™ shared libraries are coded using Codewarrior 7.0.
ASTA SkyWire™ supports Codewarrior with the AstaLib.prc shared library that must be loaded on the Palm or into POSE.
Download and install the ASTA SkyWire™ Server Toolkit that contains:
- AstaCOMServer.dll which allows for SkyWire™ Servers to be built with Visual Basic
- SkyWire™ Server Examples with VB Source
- SkyWire™ Windows Client that can run over the Internet with built in Palm Emulator
- SkyWire™ Help Files and documentation
Download and install Code Warrior Client.
The following details the files that come with the ASTA SkyWire™ CodeWarrior client:
- AstaLibMain.h - header file for AstaLib.prc
- AstaSQL.cpp - sample c++ source program
- AstaSQL.prc - compiled sample
- AstaLib.prc - evaluation shared library
- Additional files for CodeWarrior Project